Everyone talks about how it’s so important to work ON your business instead of only IN your business, but what does that actually mean? One key aspect is taking time to reflect on your experiences and make sense of all the data you’re collecting as a business owner.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing my five favourite tools for reflecting on your business. All of these tools are inexpensive or free, but could pay huge dividends in the value you gain from making space to reflect.
- Reflect & Reset Session: community planning session on October 26th, 5-6PM EST
- 4 Tendencies Framework
- Notion: The tool I use for task management & reflection
- Marie Poulin & Notion Mastery
- August Bradley
- Wandering Aimfully’s Yearly Reflection Template
- Get to Work Book and Big Dreams Daily Joys Journal
- The Handwriting Club’s Weekly Intention Journal
- The Writing Way: Journaling for Work Clarity & Journal Prompt Generator
- How to Start a Business Mastermind Group
- Dropping In Questionnaire
- Unravel Your Year & Bridge Your Year