Hello and welcome back to Season Two of Slowpreneur! 🐌
Thank you for coming back for another round of thoughtful conversations about what it means to build a sustainable & intentional business. 🥰
On today’s episode, I thought it was about time that I tell you about my philosophy on slowpreneurship! I’m sharing my personal definition of what it means to be a slowpreneur, as well as definitions that have come before me.
I’m also explaining my framework for being a slowpreneur, which prioritizes three key factors: strategy, systems, and self-care. I’ll give you examples of each so that you can start making your business feel more intentional. Let’s dive in! 🎉
Watch the Episode:
- Watch the video version of the podcast on YouTube here!
- Mario Lurig’s definition is from Slowpreneur.com
- Géraldine Jippé is the creator Slow is Good
- One Sec is so helpful for resisting social media
- Learn more about my slowpreneur framework here and here
This episode is sponsored by my business coaching community, The Profoundery. Want to check it out for yourself? Get your first Productivity Party for free right here.