Hello and welcome back to Season Two of Slowpreneur! 🐌
Thank you for coming back for another round of thoughtful conversations about what it means to build a sustainable & intentional business. 🥰
On today’s episode, I thought it was about time that I tell you about my philosophy on slowpreneurship! I’m sharing my personal definition of what it means to be a slowpreneur, as well as definitions that have come before me.
I’m also explaining my framework for being a slowpreneur, which prioritizes three key factors: strategy, systems, and self-care. I’ll give you examples of each so that you can start making your business feel more intentional. Let’s dive in! 🎉
- Watch the video version of the podcast on YouTube here!
- Mario Lurig’s definition is from Slowpreneur.com
- Géraldine Jippé is the creator Slow is Good
- One Sec is so helpful for resisting social media
- Learn more about my slowpreneur framework here and here
Watch the Episode: