How much rest are you getting these days? How are you sleeping? How do you feel after a day of work?
On this episode, I’m talking about why rest is so important for us entrepreneurs. It’s not just a “nice to have” thing that can be sacrificed on the altar of productivity! Rest is one of the most important factors when it comes to our productivity & creativity, and should be prioritized.
I’m also sharing five different kinds of rest to hopefully spark some new ways of thinking about rest and encourage you to fold even more of it into the everyday life of running your own business.
- Learn more about the concept of sleep for consolidating knowledge here
- The concept from Caroline Zook came from an episode of What Is It All For?
- How Millennials Became the Burnout Generation
- The MEHRIT Centre
- My favourite croutons 😉
- Ashley’s post on sensory rest
- Jocelyn K Glei on inputs retreats
- Photos from my trip to Kenya!
- More here about the state of flow
- Domestic Blisters & How to Keep House While Drowning