On this episode, I’m sharing my seven favourite books for slowpreneurs! 📚 Unfortunately there is no book specifically about slowpreneurship (yet! I hope to write one soon!) but these seven taken together are a good primer to help you build more slow values into your own business.
I’ll be walking you through all of these books one by one and sharing why it has stuck with me over the years. We’re covering a whole range of topics, from setting up standard operation procedures to dealing with stress to time management, and I hope you pick up some of these books to support you in your own small business.
What books would you recommend for slowpreneurs? I’d love to know! Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram, @stephpellett.
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield
- Burnout by Emily & Amelia Nagoski
- Thrive by Arianna Huffington
- The E-myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Tranquility by Tuesday by Laura Vanderkam
- Rework by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte