On today’s episode, I’m interviewing Joy Asibey-Gabriel, personal stylist and feminine adornment coach, about the power of living & working pleasure-first.
This was such a rich conversation! We explored why it can be so hard for us to prioritize pleasure, why pleasure is so important, how Joy brings pleasure into her life and business, and how we can start to access it in small ways every day.
Joy is such an inspiring human, who is always dancing, laughing, and dressed to the nines. I love watching how she shows up in the world, and I really loved learning from her throughout this conversation. 😍
Watch the Episode:
- S Factor Movement Practice
- We mention this poem from Marianne Williamson
- Tricia Hersey’s work at The Nap Ministry
- Learn more about Mama Gena
- Life in Five Senses by Gretchen Rubin
- The Lake & their pleasure seeker hat
- Existential Kink by Carolyn Elliot
- More about The Peacock Club
Listen to the Show: