Today on the show, it’s Bruno’s first birthday! To celebrate, I’m sharing all the life & business lessons that I’ve learned from the experience of raising this puppy over the past year.
While a dog might be an unexpected source of business wisdom, I hope you can find some inspiration in this episode to apply to your own life and business. It’s surprising just how much this little puppy has to teach me about what it means to live a good life, how to honour my capacity, and how to reinforce my boundaries with others.
PS. This is also the last episode before the show goes on a mini summer sabbatical! I’ll be back in your feed very soon, but until then I hope you have a wonderful summer 🥰🙏🏼
- Bruno as a little baby boy
- Another perspective about regressions in business
- The Profoundery Community Picnic
- More about email boundaries in Inbox Zero 101
- You teach people how to treat you
- Photo of the ‘Needs Bars’ on The Sims
- When Hounds Fly dog training
- Positive reinforcement training
- The fallacy of the ideal worker
- Charly Goss sharing her health challenges